Join us for a day trip to Kings Canyon National Park! Are you a beginner or moderate hiker? Are you curious what it would be like to walk through giant sequoia groves in the snow? This is the tour for you!
Semi Private Kings Canyon National Park Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and Under
- Senior 55+
Are you a beginner hiker? This is the perfect tour for you!
- To start off your adventure, you ‘ll head over to Clingans Junction for coffee, tea and some of the best pastries and treats you’ll ever have.
- Next you’ll explore Grants Grove, where you’ll see the second largest tree in the world and walk inside a giant sequoia.
-Then we’ll take a trip back in time to visit Big Stump, where you’ll see how giant sequoias were treated before they were protected.
- You’ll get a chance to stop by Grant Grove Visitor Center and Museum to grab any souvenirs you wish before heading off to the next section of the park where the change of terrain will surprise you.
- Interested in seeing some big cats?! There is an option to add on Cat Haven as a stop on the way out if you wish.
- Don’t have dinner plans and want to try out some local cuisine? Consider a dinner add on!
- Check out our add on section to to add a bit more adventure to your tour.
Authentic Adventures is a vendor for Central Valley Regional Center.If you are a CVRC client and interested in going on an adventure or being a part of our social recreation program, you will need to contact your service coordinator to send a referral prior to booking. If you already have a referral, please contact us with dates that you are available and we will get you booked!
- Transportation to the activity from your home or hotel.
- Trekking poles, snacks, water bottle and hydration powder
- Lunch is provided.
- Please bring a small day pack, sunscreen and bugs-pray
- Please let us know if there are any accessibility needs or dietary needs we should be aware of.
- Please email us at [email protected]