Are you a beginner hiker? This is the perfect tour for you! Join us for a day trip to Kings Canyon National Park!
Winter Wonderland- Semi Private Tour of Kings Canyon National Park
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and Under
- Senior Ages 55+
Are you a beginner or moderate hiker? Are you curious what it would be like to walk through giant sequoia groves in the snow? This is the tour for you!
To start your adventure, you’ll head over to Clingan’s Junction for coffee, tea, and some of the best pastries and treats you’ll ever have.
Next you”ll strap on your hiking shoes to explore the Grant Grove where you’ll see one of the worlds largest tree, take a walk through the the past as we visit big stump meadow and enjoy lunch inside one of the lodges. You may see wildlife!
You’ll also get a chance to stop by General Grant Museum and Visitor Center to grab any souvenirs you wish.
- Transportation to the activity from your home or hotel.
- Trekking poles, snacks, water bottle and hydration powder
- Lunch is provided.
- Optional add-on for dinner!
- Please wear clothing for cold weather and snow- warm coat, hat and gloves. If you have them waterproof pants, shoes, socks strongly recommended.
- Please let us know if you need any accommodations- wheelchair/ walker accessible trails, sensory accommodations, etc.
- Please let us know if there are any accessibility needs or dietary needs we should be aware of.
- Please email us at [email protected]