Two Day Tour- Sequoia and Kings National Park! Spend the day walking among the largest trees on the planet during this two day tour of Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks!
- Most Popular
Semi Private Sequoia National Park Tour
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 15 and Under
Are you a beginner or moderate hiker? This is the tour for you!
- To start your adventure, you ‘ll head over to Clingans Junction for coffee, tea and some of the best pastries and treats you’ll ever have.
- Next you”ll strap on your hiking shoes to explore the Giant forest where you’ll see the worlds largest tree, walk through a meadow surrounded by giant sequoias and enjoy lunch on top of a mountain with gorgeous valley views down below.
- You may see wildlife (we saw bears on the Big Tree Trail)
- You’ll get a chance to stop by Giant Forest Museum and Visitor Center to grab any souvenirs you wish.
Authentic Adventures is a vendor for Central Valley Regional Center.If you are a CVRC client and interested in going on an adventure or being a part of our social recreation program, you will need to contact your service coordinator to send a referral prior to booking. If you already have a referral, please contact us with dates that you are available and we will get you booked!
- Transportation to the activity from your home or hotel.
- Trekking poles, snacks, water bottle and hydration powder
- Lunch is provided.
- Optional add on for dinner!
- Please bring a small day pack, sunscreen and bugspray
- Please let us know if there are any accessiblity needs or dietary needs we should be aware of.
- Please email us at [email protected]