Two Day Tour- Sequoia and Kings National Park! Spend the day walking among the largest trees on the planet during this two day tour of Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks!
Semi Private Sequoia National Park Tour
- Adult Ages 13 and up
- Child Ages 12 and Under
- Senior Ages 55+
Are you a beginner or moderate hiker? This is the tour for you!
- To start your adventure, you ‘ll head over to Clingans Junction for coffee, tea and some of the best pastries and treats you’ll ever have.
- Next you”ll strap on your hiking shoes to explore the Giant forest where you’ll see the worlds largest tree, walk through a meadow surrounded by giant sequoias and enjoy lunch on top of a mountain with gorgeous valley views down below.
- You may see wildlife (we saw bears on the Big Tree Trail)
- Once you’re acclimated to the altitude you have the option to hike Moro Rock or Topokah Falls
- You’ll get a chance to stop by Giant Forest Museum and Visitor Center to grab any souvenirs you wish.
- Transportation to the activity from your home or hotel.
- Trekking poles, snacks, water bottle and hydration powder
- Lunch is provided.
- Optional add on for dinner!
- Please bring a small day pack, sunscreen and bugspray
- Please let us know if there are any accessiblity needs or dietary needs we should be aware of.
- Please email us at [email protected]