Easy Hikes with Amazing Views, this is a great way to see all the National Parks near Fresno, CA and is perfect for beginners, Couples or families!
Two Day Tour- Sequoia and Kings National Park
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 and Under
- Senior Ages 55+
Spend the day walking among the largest trees on the planet during this two day tour of Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks!
* Visit Clingans Junction for some of the best pastries and coffee in town
* Head to Kings Canyon to visit Big Stump, Grant Grove,Panoramic Point. Cedar Grove can be visted in spring/ summer and fall.
* Lunch at Kings Canyon Lodge
* Visit Clingans for more treats
* Head to Sequoia to visit General Sherman Tree, Big Trees Trail, Moro Rock, Beetle Rock, Cresent Meadow
* Lunch at Lodge
- Hotel pick up, lunch, water and trekking poles are included.
- Please bring sunscreen, bug spray (spring/summer)
- The weather can change rapidly in the mountains. Please dress in layers
- Proper tennis shoes for walking. Hiking boots or shoe preferred.
- Crystal or Boyden Cave Add On (Summer)
- Cat Haven Add On
- Local Dinner Add On
- Email [email protected] or call 559-862-4438 for any questions.
- Need hotel, resturant recommendations? Shoot us a message and we’ll send our list.