Join us for a day trip to Sequoia National Park! Are you a beginner or moderate hiker? This is the tour for you!
Winter Wonderland- Semi Private Tour of Sequoia National Park
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 15 and Under
- Senior Ages 55+
Are you a beginner or moderate hiker and curious about walking the giant Sequoia groves in the Snow?
This is the tour for you!To start your adventure, you’ll head over to Sequoia Coffee Co for coffee, tea and some of the best pastries and treats you’ll ever have.
Next you”ll strap on your hiking shoes to explore the Giant forest where you’ll see the worlds largest tree, walk through a meadow surrounded by giant sequoias and enjoy lunch on top of a mountain with gorgeous valley views down below.
You may see wildlife (we saw bears on the Big Tree Trail)
You’ll get a chance to stop by Giant Forest Museum and Visitor Center to grab any souvenirs you wish.
Authentic Adventures is a vendor for Central Valley Regional Center.If you are a CVRC client and interested in going on an adventure or being a part of our social recreation program, you will need to contact your service coordinator to send a referral prior to booking. If you already have a referral, please contact us with dates that you are available and we will get you booked!
- Transportation to the activity from your home or hotel.
- Trekking poles, snacks, water bottle and hydration powder
- Lunch is provided.
- Optional add-on for dinner!
- Please wear clothing for cold weather and snow- warm coat, hat and gloves. If you have them waterproof pants, shoes, socks strongly recommended.
- Please let us know if you need any accommodations- wheelchair/ walker accessible trails, sensory accommodations, etc.
- Please let us know if there are any accessibility needs or dietary needs we should be aware of.
- Please email us at [email protected]