Join us for a day trip to Sequoia National Park! Are you a beginner or moderate hiker? This is the tour for you!
Winter Wonderland- Semi Private Tour of Sequoia National Park
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 15 and Under
- Senior Ages 55+
Are you a beginner or moderate hiker and curious about walking the giant Sequoia groves in the Snow?
This is the tour for you! To start your adventure, you’ll head over to Sequoia Coffee Co for coffee, tea and some of the best pastries and treats you’ll ever have.
Spring/ Early Summer/ Fall/ Winter: Potiwisha, Hospital Rock. These two stops give you a glimpse into early Native American life in Sequoia.
Big Trees Trail: Once in the Giant Forest, we’ll start with an easy stroll on the Big Trees Trail, which is a 0.6-mile loop near the Giant Forest Museum. This trail offers an up-close encounter with giant sequoia trees and possibly some furry friends!
Beetle Rock: This easy hike gives you gorgeous views of the valley below.
General Sherman Tree: Drive to the General Sherman Tree area and take the short (0.5 mile round trip) hike to see the magnificent General Sherman Tree up close. It’s awe-inspiring and definitely worth a second visit.There are options to hike the Congress Trail to get up close and personal with the Giant Sequoias.
- Transportation to the activity from your home or hotel.
- Trekking poles, snacks, water bottle and hydration powder
- Lunch is provided.
- Optional add-on for dinner!
- Please wear clothing for cold weather and snow- warm coat, hat and gloves. If you have them waterproof pants, shoes, socks strongly recommended.
- Please let us know if you need any accommodations- wheelchair/ walker accessible trails, sensory accommodations, etc.
- Please let us know if there are any accessibility needs or dietary needs we should be aware of.
- Please email us at [email protected]